Saturday, July 14, 2012

Plaza Miserere

"Plaza Miserere on a Winter's Day"
On my way home the other day, I cut through a large plaza located not far from our apartment.  Plaza Miserere see's a lot of foot traffic throughout the day as it is a also a large transportation terminal for buses, the train and the subway.  Unfortunately, it also has a reputation for being dangerous, robbery being the most common crime.  Luckily, my Canon S95 is a rather small camera, and it can fit in my jacket pocket, which is very convenient when taking inconspicuous pictures nonetheless, I was scolded by my Argentine friends for having even been in the plaza alone in the first place, but I managed to snap a few quick pics and then walk home without any bad incidents. 

"Close Up"

No comments:

Post a Comment