Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Spring in Buenos Aires



So I guess I have never quit gotten used to living in a country with reversed seasons.  With the warmer weather and budding trees, I keep thinking its April.  The other day I walked by a shop advertising Christmas décor and for a moment I thought to myself, “Why the hell are they putting out Christmas stuff in April?  Oh wait, because it’s November…duh.”  The trees here have been budding these pretty purple flowers that are unlike anything I have ever seen.  Girls are breaking out the shorts and skirts and the number of times you get cat called in a day triples, but what the heck, it’s spring the temperature is perfect and before long everyone will all be complaining about the heat and humidity.  


"A View of Parque Velez Sarsfield"

No comments:

Post a Comment